RMR Abogados, is a Law firm of professionals which provides specialized and personalized services.
Those who are part of our Firm are specialized in tax and legal-corporate matters. This is why are able to fulfill with our client´s expectations.
Our philosophy focuses on dedication, effort and professional ethics in each work.
Tax advisory requires not only knowledge of the Law, but also being update on the tax authority´s criteria and, above all, be aware of the legal precedents.
Our experience in tax matters is aimed on avoiding unnecessary tax contingencies, as well as make efficient the payment of taxes within the corresponding legal framework. We always pursue the alignment of the tax strategies with our clien’s values.
In recent years, tax defense has become an important challenge for advocacy, as tax authorities have been applying the law in a way that assures them as much tax collection as possible. The challenge of our Firm is to design a tax defense with substance and procedure arguments, so our clients would have the highest possibility to prevail at court.
The tax defense starts out when the tax authority executes its powers against our clients, a stage in which proper legal arguments must be raised, as well as providing adequate evidence.
If the fiscal controversy persists with the authorities, we do analyze the appropriate means of defense that shall be filed.
Structuring of companies and businesses.
The proper corporate organization of companies has advantages in the tax, labor and financial field. Our services are focused on analyzing the structure of the companies and proposing, if necessary, a corporate and functions restructure to achieve the highest possible tax efficiency.
In the same manner, when new businesses is being prospected, the choice of the proper legal vehicles is key in the success of the business. The services we provide relate to tax and legal-contractual advice.
Lic. Reginaldo Montaño Rodríguez
Born in Mexicali, Baja California on December 5, 1970, he graduated in 1993 as a law graduate from the Autonomous University of Baja California; He attended the specialties of tax, protection and corporate law at the Universidad Panamericana; He carried out postgraduate studies in tax matters at the free School of Law and at the Instituto tecnológico Autonomo de México (ITAM).
In professional practice, he has 25 years of experience in tax issues in both the public and private sectors. He is an advisor and tax litigator in matters.
- In the public sector he was legal Director of the Directorate General of Income Policy of the Sub-Secretariat of Finance and Public Credit (SHCP).
- He was coordinator of the Committee of Legislation and precedents of the International Fiscal Association (IFA), and coordinator of the Fiscal commission of the Mexican Bar of Lawyers (BMA).
- From June 2001 to November 2013 he was a tax and legal services partner of Galaz, Yamazaki, Ruiz Urquiza, S.C. (Deloitte).
- He is currently an independent lawyer at Montaño Rodríguez Consultores fiscales, S.C., with a primary focus on litigation and tax consultancy.
Lic. Raúl Hidalgo Zárate
- Graduated from the Faculty of Law of UNAM and graduated from the postgraduate course in the same institution specializing in tax law.
- He collaborated in various areas of the SAT, among them the Central administration of audit of special operations of foreign trade and the General legal administration.
- Knowledge in various local, federal and foreign trade contributions; As well as in the prevention, planning and fiscal correction.
Lic. Saúl García Morales
- Law degree at the UNAM Faculty of Law, through the professional thesis “unconstitutionality of article 146, fourth paragraph of the Income Tax Law”
- Federal tax diploma, Instituto tecnologico Autonomo de México (ITAM)
- Diploma in Tax Law, Mexican Academy of Tax Law
- Theoretical-practical Diploma in Fiscal Procedural law, Faculty of Law of the UNAM.